~Seeing Big & Rich for only $20/ticket - Jayce really enjoying seeing them
~Jayce getting tonsillitis in the middle of the fair's 11 days!
~Dustin & I seeing Brooks & Dunn before they split up
~Buying 'as seen on tv' Slap Chop
~Consuming WAY too much greasy food on a stick, but loving every minute of it at the time!
~Jayce feeding a huge camel & going for a camel ride
~A goat eating the hood of Jayce's coat while Jayce was feeding a camel! HA
~Awesome fireworks every night
~Spending time with family & friends...AAAAHHHHH!!
Mark your calendar's...2010 fair will be August 12-22, 2010! I took a lot of pics that I will upload later.
Jayce started 2nd grade today! I can hardly believe I am the mother of a 2nd grade! He's growing up so fast! I have always taken him to school & picked him up after school on his first day. So this year was no different EXCEPT for the 1st time, Dustin went with me! (he is usually out of town at a NASCAR race when he starts school). It was rainy & cool morning today. So we go to take to him school and I have my camera flashing and I go into his classroom with him so I can take a picture of him sitting at his desk (keep in mind, I'm the ONLY parent in the classroom!) and Jayce says to me 'Mom, you do realize that you don't have to stay here with me all day, right?!?!?" That hurt my heart a little but yes, I realized that so I took just one more pictures I think and left for work!
He's so grown up!

No comments:
Post a Comment