My conversation with Jayce at 3:30am
Jayce: "Mom, I had a dream about triangles attacking my ear & now my ear hurts!"
Jamie: (half sleeping) "WHAT?"
Jayce: "I had a dream about triangles attacking my ear and now my ear hurts!"
I was very confused so Jayce climbed into my bed. I just figured that he had slept on ear funny or something. Well, he was awake tossing and turning from 3:30am until 6am. So needless to say, I was awake too! I was yelling at Jayce to please just go back to sleep and he was crying because his ear hurt so badly. We got out of bed at 6am got ready and I took him to urgent AGAIN! Second visit in less than a week! The dr looked into the ear that wasn't bothering him and said "oh wow...that ear is RED!" - next ear (the one that he was complaining about), she said it was BRIGHT red and the worst ear infection she had ever seen! So now, I was feeling horrible because I didn't believe he had an ear infection because he was running a fever. Jayce has never had an ear infection and NOT had a fever too. He seems to be feeling better...he is all drugged up on cough medicine & antibiotics. HOPEFULLY, we have a more peaceful night's sleep tonight!
Jayce really wants to go to school tomorrow...it's Friendship Party day! I just finished his box for his valentines. I'm going to bed myself, I didn't function too well today on 4 hours of sleep! Beware of TRIANGLES attacking ears! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment