Jayce is finally feeling better!! He had a busy weekend last weekend. Friday, I went to school for his Friendship (aka Valentine) party. Highlight of the party for me...one of Jayce's friends told Jayce that he thought his mom was cute & hot! YESSSS!!! :o} Jayce was caught a little off guard by his friend's comment and didn't really know what to say back to him. It was funny until the little boy got in trouble for his comments! Then we came straight home and stayed in. We got 7 1/2 inches of snow on Friday afternoon. Saturday, Jayce was a 'butler' at my niece's, Kinley, 5th birthday party. She had a fancy tea party with some of her friends and they needed a butler and Jayce was just the boy for the job! Saturday night, we went to the Iowa Chops hockey game. It was a good time. Jayce really gets into the game and was in his seat chanting 'fight, fight, fight.' I informed him not to get any crazy ideas about ever playing hockey because it is pretty much the only sport I won't ever let him play. It's way too violent but fun to watch!
Monday (President's Day) Dustin & Jayce neither one had work or school so they got to have a father/son day. For Valentine's Day, I had gotten them both a bucket full of stuff for their next father/son day like new movies, new videos games, sodas, candy, popcorn, giftcard to taco john's (because I refuse to eat there), etc. So they had a fun day hanging out & making good use of the stuff that I had got them.
Now that wrestling is over, we have two more free nights during the week...that is until soccer, baseball, & golf starts!!
PS-I have pictures from the friendship day party & from Kinley's birthday party that I will try to upload in the next few days. I'm not very good at downloading my pictures from my camera very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment