Monday, March 2, 2009

AGH

So Jayce is feeling better but Dustin has been sick since Thursday and I am starting to feel like crap too...sore throat, chills, headache. I think it's just an AWFUL cold so I'm trying to fight it off before it gets any worse. We'll see!
Jayce got to go see Toby Keith in concert last weekend and he had a GREAT time! It was his first concert at a big arena and he really seemed to love it!! He was singing along and dancing to the music! Can't wait until Jayce is singing in those big arenas!! :o}
We went to two Iowa Chops hockey games this past weekend. We are becoming big fans of the Iowa Chops (even though they USUALLY lose when we go to the games). Jayce enjoys watching the games most of the time.
Spring break is coming up. Our trip to Denver is a no go now (long story) so I'm trying to figure out somewhere that is fairly close that we could go to. Lots of places/hotels are already sold out since it is a spring break week. Hopefully, we will figure something out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment