Monday, March 30, 2009

PEE WEE RED SOX 8 - TWINS 7

Well, it was our first baseball game tonight as Dustin coaching and the RED SOX WON! It started out a little rocky but the boys did great and pulled off the big win!! Jayce struck out once and made it to 3rd the other two times that he hit but our team got 3 outs before he could get home! DARN IT!! This coaching thing isn't as easy as I thought it would. I tried so hard to keep it all organized and orderly but it was a big cluster tonight! And on top trying to get the kids ready to bat, getting the catcher's gear on and off, waiting on the boys to get back from the bathroom...I had to be the scorekeeper too!! UM, didn't have a clue what I was doing but one of the kid's grandma was nice enough to give me a quick lesson. Funny thing is that the other team was trying to say that we only have 7 runs so it would have been a tie but their scorekeeper had less of a clue as to what was going on than I did so I won that battle!!
Our schedule for the week:
Mon = baseball game
Tues= baseball practice
Wed= soccer practice
Thurs=baseball game
Fri=what...no games or practice?? what will we do?
Sat=baseball game & soccer practice
Sun=soccer game
Sounds fun doesn't it?? Jayce is going to be exhausted! He might have to maybe just play soccer in the fall and baseball in the spring...two sports at once is madness!! And to think I was going to throw golf into the mix right now too! Glad I opted not to! I'm thinking about maybe getting him private golf lessons this summer because both soccer & baseball end the 1st week of June so what is he suppose to do all summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment