I don't really have anything in particular to update about...Dustin was giving me a hard time for never updating so that's what I'm doing. We have been super busy lately with between soccer & baseball games & practices. This week, it's baseball practice tonight, soccer practice wednesday night, baseball game on thursday & a performance at school (which happens to be my b-day!), then baseball pictures & game on saturday morning at 8:45am!
Jayce's 'advance' class at school seems to be going well. He looks forward to it every day and always comes home and tells us all about it. They have been doing different experiments using light bulbs and batteries. Him and the three other students have been practicing and preparing to run the school store. From the sounds of it, they will be selling items and giving students their change. I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to make change for people when I was in 1st grade!
I don't really have much else to update about. We had a great Easter weekend, busy, but fun. Jayce had 3 Easter egg hunts and got lots of candy! Jayce has hardly put down his book of poems "Where the Sidewalk Ends" that Aunt Dew got him for Easter. It was one of my favorites and it seems to be one of his now too! I really need to download pictures from my camera so I can add some on here. I'll work on that...sometime!
I'm glad Jayco liked the book...I had such a good time reading it with him. He is a great reader, that boy is advanced beyond his years! I miss him already! Happy early birthday! I hope it's a good one!
ReplyDelete